NEAF 2020 Official Statement

The NEAF organizers have released a statement regarding NEAF and NEAIC scheduled for April.  Please see the official statement below my signatuare.

We have no idea what the online event entails since we have not been informed. We will let you when we have details.

We recognize that this was a very difficult decision by the organizers since so much preparation has been underway for months. However, we agree with their decision to postpone the actual conference gatherings until later in the year. We look forward to seeing you then.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

NEAF - Northeast Astronomy Forum

NEAF2020

NEAIC2020

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

March 11, 2020

Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, Rockland Community College, the location of the annual Northeast Astronomy Forum (NEAF), announced new restrictions today limiting public campus gatherings to no more than 50 people until further notice.

Because of this development, the 2020 Northeast Astronomy Forum will be held virtually online instead of at Rockland Community College where it has been traditionally held for 29 years.

NEAF The Virtual Experience will be held one day only on April 4th. Attendees to this historic virtual online event will experience product demonstrations, door prizes, and amazing speakers that have made the Northeast Astronomy Forum legendary.

Additionally, the Rockland Astronomy Club will reschedule NEAF at Rockland Community College later this year and NEAIC at the Crowne Plaza in conjunction with NEAF.

For ongoing updates and details please
go to
NEAFexpo.com >

The RAC Team