From: William via Groups.Io <werison@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 7:41 am
Subject: [ap-gto] SkySafari 6 connect to CP3

When I try and connect SkySafari 6 to my AP 900 GTOCP3 firmware V2 the mount does not respond.
The data being sent is $$$:V# what does the $$$ command do?  I am using a serial bluetooth adapter that works great with other programs.
Looks like the CP3 is ignoring the :V# command if $$$ is preceding it.

Thanks,
William

William

I know :V# will return the firmware version.  Never seen $V#.
When I send $V# nothing is returned from the CP3.

William

uncarollo2 <chris1011@aol.com>

Yes, you are correct. There is no $V# command.

Roland

I know :V# will return the firmware version.  Never seen $V#.
When I send $V# nothing is returned from the CP3.

William

Woody Schlom

William,

Although I haven’t used this combination in a long time, in the past I have successfully used SkySafari to control my Mach1 with CP3.  And I used it with a RN-270 Serial to Bluetooth adapter (Identical to SkyBT).

Woody