From: Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Mar 8, 2020 6:00 am
Subject: [ap-gto] Keypad Upgrade for Using Mach2

Reading the recent posts about new Mach2 owners and the APCC software has me wondering how things are going with the hand paddle software upgrade.

My plan is to use the new Mach2 like I have been doing with the 900 --> use the hand paddle for mount initialization (and other things also) and then connect The Sky X, Sequence Generator Pro and PHD2 to the mount using the AP ASCOM driver.

Then I can slowly incorporate the features of APCC into the process.

Regards,

Dean Jacobsen
Web site: http://astrophoto.net/wp/
Astrobin: https://www.astrobin.com/users/deanjacobsen/

Dean Jacobsen

Well that is one way of getting clear skies. 😉

Thanks for the update.

Dominique Durand

Hi Rolando,
This means that if my mach2 has already been sent to my dealer, it is without the keypad?

Dominique,

The keypads are not supposed to be sent with Mach2 mounts yet. However, Terri noted that she received hers. According to our records, you mount has not shipped yet. Before it ships, our office will be in touch with your dealer to find out if you require the keypad to operate the mount or if you can operate it with the V2 driver and APCC while the keypad program is being completed.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd