From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Wayne Hixson via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 1:38 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Notified!
😍 #mach2gto

Dealer notified this morning.  Estimated ship 2/28/20! Keypad may be delayed but I can get along without for a while.

Wayne

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Wayne Hixson

I’m sure I will. Thanks and congrats to Rolando and the entire team at A-P.

On Feb 21, 2020, at 11:40 AM, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

Congratulations, Wayne.  We trust you will enjoy your new Mach2.

Karen, AP