Some new images

Jos� Joaqu�n P�rez Guy

Dear group, would like to share with you some images that I processed in the last months.

  • NGC 6752 : a big globular in Pavo (actually the third brightest after Omega Cen and 47Tuc)
  • NGC 1398 : galaxy in Fornax, exhibiting an interesting double ring
  • NGC 1531/1532 : a pair of interacting galaxies in Eridanus
Please review the NEW colum at my website :

Thanks for looking and best wishes,

Don Anderson

Beautiful images Jose!

Don Anderson

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 07:17:13 p.m. MST, Jos� Joaqu�n P�rez Guy <cotejardinero@...> wrote:

Dear group, would like to share with you some images that I processed in the last months.

  • NGC 6752 : a big globular in Pavo (actually the third brightest after Omega Cen and 47Tuc)
  • NGC 1398 : galaxy in Fornax, exhibiting an interesting double ring
  • NGC 1531/1532 : a pair of interacting galaxies in Eridanus
Please review the NEW colum at my website :

Thanks for looking and best wishes,

Joe Renzetti <axnyslie@...>

Those are really nice well done!

Joe

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 9:17 PM Jos� Joaqu�n P�rez Guy <cotejardinero@...> wrote:
Dear group, would like to share with you some images that I processed in the last months.

  • NGC 6752 : a big globular in Pavo (actually the third brightest after Omega Cen and 47Tuc)
  • NGC 1398 : galaxy in Fornax, exhibiting an interesting double ring
  • NGC 1531/1532 : a pair of interacting galaxies in Eridanus
Please review the NEW colum at my website :

Thanks for looking and best wishes,

Jos� Joaqu�n P�rez Guy

Many thanks Don and Joe for your replies!

CS

Joaquín

REDIGER-LIZLOV Didier

hello very nice pictures from a very good site (we have also a new set up at El Sauce). a very good processing in my opinion.
thanks for sharing.

Didier REDIGER-LIZLOV

Dear group, would like to share with you some images that I processed in the last months.

  • NGC 6752 : a big globular in Pavo (actually the third brightest after Omega Cen and 47Tuc)
  • NGC 1398 : galaxy in Fornax, exhibiting an interesting double ring
  • NGC 1531/1532 : a pair of interacting galaxies in Eridanus
Please review the NEW colum at my website :

Thanks for looking and best wishes,

Karen Christen

Simply stunning, Jose.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen an image of NGC 1398 before.  Thanks to your work, it’s now one of my favorites.

Karen

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Robert Chozick <rchozick@...>

Beautiful images. Great job processing.

Robert

On Jan 22, 2020, at 9:50 AM, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

Simply stunning, Jose.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen an image of NGC 1398 before.  Thanks to your work, it’s now one of my favorites.

Karen

Dear group, would like to share with you some images that I processed in the last months.

  • NGC 6752 : a big globular in Pavo (actually the third brightest after Omega Cen and 47Tuc)
  • NGC 1398 : galaxy in Fornax, exhibiting an interesting double ring
  • NGC 1531/1532 : a pair of interacting galaxies in Eridanus

Please review the NEW colum at my website :

Thanks for looking and best wishes,

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Jos� Joaqu�n P�rez Guy

Hello Didier, thanks for the compliment and, yes, I know about your installation at El Sauce! You are one of "Los Calvos" team? If so, lets join in your next trip to the obs :)

Saludos!

El mié., 22 ene. 2020 a las 9:26, REDIGER-LIZLOV Didier (<rediger@...>) escribió:
hello very nice pictures from a very good site (we have also a new set up at El Sauce). a very good processing in my opinion.
thanks for sharing.

Didier REDIGER-LIZLOV

Dear group, would like to share with you some images that I processed in the last months.

  • NGC 6752 : a big globular in Pavo (actually the third brightest after Omega Cen and 47Tuc)
  • NGC 1398 : galaxy in Fornax, exhibiting an interesting double ring
  • NGC 1531/1532 : a pair of interacting galaxies in Eridanus
Please review the NEW colum at my website :

Thanks for looking and best wishes,

Jos� Joaqu�n P�rez Guy

Many thanks Karen! Glad you like it.

Joaquín

El mié., 22 ene. 2020 a las 12:50, Karen Christen (<karen@...>) escribió:

Simply stunning, Jose.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen an image of NGC 1398 before.  Thanks to your work, it’s now one of my favorites.

Karen

Dear group, would like to share with you some images that I processed in the last months.

  • NGC 6752 : a big globular in Pavo (actually the third brightest after Omega Cen and 47Tuc)
  • NGC 1398 : galaxy in Fornax, exhibiting an interesting double ring
  • NGC 1531/1532 : a pair of interacting galaxies in Eridanus

Please review the NEW colum at my website :

Thanks for looking and best wishes,

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics