From: Larry Phillips <llp41astro@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Jan 16, 2020 7:56 am
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach2 Shipping?

Dare I ask, have any Mach2s been shipped yet?

Larry

Bill Long

Let me know if you need help testing. (kidding... 🙂)

First batch is in testing, we will update as soon as they are packed and ready for shipping. We see the light at the end of the rainbow.

Dare I ask, have any Mach2s been shipped yet?

Larry

Roland Christen

We may do that Smile

Let me know if you need help testing. (kidding... 🙂)

First batch is in testing, we will update as soon as they are packed and ready for shipping. We see the light at the end of the rainbow.

Dare I ask, have any Mach2s been shipped yet?

Larry

Bill Long

My services are free of charge. Just for you guys. 😉

Let me know if you need help testing. (kidding... 🙂)

First batch is in testing, we will update as soon as they are packed and ready for shipping. We see the light at the end of the rainbow.

Dare I ask, have any Mach2s been shipped yet?

Larry

Dominique Durand

I would love to test too  ... in my home 😉

Wayne Hixson

I’m here for y’all! I am good at finding obscure ways of breaking things.

On Jan 16, 2020, at 3:30 PM, Dominique Durand via Groups.Io <dom33.durand@...> wrote:

I would love to test too  ... in my home 😉

Uh oh. See what you've done?!

We may do that Smile