From: Wayne Hixson via Groups.Io <wayneh9026@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Dec 6, 2019 10:48 am
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach2 Update

Hi! Any update on Mach2 shipments? Enduring minds want to know! 😀

Wayne

Rick Socarras

I'm really looking forward to my Mach 2...I can hardly wait.  It's exciting!

That being said...

I want AP to know that they can take all the time they need to get it right.  I'm sure they want these mounts to ship as much as we want to play with them!  I would hate to have a mount quickly only to find issues and problems now need to be addressed by the user because things were rushed.  I want my Mach 2 mount when they are all smiling and congratulating each other on a fun job well done!

I have no reason to worry...look at all the amazing stuff AP is doing and has done.  It just keeps getting better...

Roland Christen

We certainly won't rush it, and I will be involved with all assembly and testing for these units. We have a good team, they are very careful and do an excellent job. I have spent many months with several of the mounts outside under real sky conditions with various size scopes and I believe we have anticipated just about every condition that these mounts will see. The nice thing about the CP5 and the Mach2 encoder mount is that the system allows a new level of performance analysis of the exact conditions that the axes are experiencing during tracking, slewing, etc.

I'm really looking forward to my Mach 2...I can hardly wait.  It's exciting!

That being said...

I want AP to know that they can take all the time they need to get it right.  I'm sure they want these mounts to ship as much as we want to play with them!  I would hate to have a mount quickly only to find issues and problems now need to be addressed by the user because things were rushed.  I want my Mach 2 mount when they are all smiling and congratulating each other on a fun job well done!

I have no reason to worry...look at all the amazing stuff AP is doing and has done.  It just keeps getting better...

Dominique Durand

So Christmas present or not?

thefamily90 Phillips

Relax