From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Isphotoman via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 8:41 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APPM - can't connect to Driver #APCC

[Edited Message Follows]

I keep getting an error when I try to connect to the scope in APPM. I can connect to my mount through MaximDL. I
can connect to the camera fine. When I click on Driver to set it up I get this error: "Error Opening ASCOM setup
dialog. Please check that the Astro Physics V2 Telescope driver is installed. Com Object that has been separated
from its underlying RCW cannot be used.

I was able to connect to the scope in APPM after checking off Auto Config and Update Now in APCC. I presume
that's all that was needed?
Thank you
Claude