Encoder video

John Thompson <jbtgolfer@...>

Edited

i was told that there is a video on encoder installation. I would like to see it before tackling the installation. I can’t find it on the Astro Physics site. Can anyone help me find it?
I found a video on YouTube that was made in 2018. The video covers part one of the installation. It says there will be a part two video but I don't see it. Is there a video covering the entire installation?

Peter Nagy

Peter Nagy

There's no part two video but it's not necessary anyway. Part 1 video is more than enough.

Peter

John Thompson <jbtgolfer@...>

Thank you Peter for the video link. I plan to tackle the encoder installation next Thursday. I know who to contact if I stumble.