APCC subgroup rather than in main group?

Robert Berta

One of the new features of groups.io is that you can have sub groups within the main group. Currently there is one for hand controller BETA work.

I always thought it would be great to have all the conversations about APCC in one sub group which would make it easier to find something...both in that sub group and the main group which wouldn't have so much "clutter" that isn't specifically about the mounts.

Do others have any opinions on this suggestion?

Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Great idea Robert!

--

Stuart
http://www.astrofoto.ca/stuartheggie/

I think subgroups are a great feature, as well.

Ray and I discussed setting up an APCC subgroup, but have not made a decision. Sometimes there is overlap with other discussions. We’ll be giving it more thought.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd