Mach2 update?

Dean S

Just wondering what the latest is on about when these mounts may start to ship?

Not pushing at all.

Thanks
Dean

Dean Jacobsen

I've been watching for the release of public updates to the AP ASCOM v2 driver and the keypad software as indicators.  It is my understanding that new versions of both will be released which will work with the Mach2.

Hello Dean,

Most of the parts have been painted and we are busy assembling the Mach2 mechanical parts and electronics. Since this is a brand new mount, our team is taking extra special care to be sure to QC thoroughly and be sure that all the details are taken care of.  Roland is closely supervising the process and will be testing each mount before shipping.

At this time we are running a little behind schedule and expect to begin shipping in early December.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

Just wondering what the latest is on about when these mounts may start to ship?

Not pushing at all.

Thanks

Dean

We’re working on ASCOM, APCC and the keypad and will have more news when they are ready for release.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

I've been watching for the release of public updates to the AP ASCOM v2 driver and the keypad software as indicators.  It is my understanding that new versions of both will be released which will work with the Mach2.

Konstantin von Poschinger

Hello Marj,

can you show a picture how the cabling through the mount is done?

Grüsse

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg