Install problems with APCC

Peter Bresler

I just got a used Mach1 and bought APCC standard. I cannot get past the setup screen. I put my SN in the box, enter my name, email, close the screen and nothing happens.

Using the ASCOM platform install, the driver comes up but does not find the mount, although it is connected on wifi

Peter Bresler

I did get the program installed....stupid me, I just entered the SD without the other lines.

I still need some help setting the ports....WIFI connects, but ASCOM is having port problems.

Peter