400GTO Questions

Chuck Hancock

Hey Gang-

Two or three quick questions:

1. What is a good case for the 400GTO mount? How much di it cost, and
where did you get it?

2. Is there supposed to be a little play between the R.A Housing and the
base of the mount. When I pick up the mount by the motor housings, I
can feel a little movement. I think the play is actually between the
curved part that holds the R.A. Housing (where you will find the four
allen bolts), and the central billet below that part. The mount seems
to work fine, at least under the neighborhod streetlight in my front
yard, but I want to make sure I don't need to tighten something up.

Thanks for the help.
--
Best regards,
Chuck Hancock

c d h 5 9 at b e l l s o u t h d o t n e t