Just had to try a pic!!

Robert Chozick <rchozick@...>

That is cool that you can add images so easily

On Oct 24, 2019, at 11:02 PM, Tony Benjamin <tonybenjamin@...> wrote:

Just had to try a pic!!<m51dust_hubble_1645.jpg>

Robert Chozick

Bill Long

I see it!

Hey Marj -- submissions on the website itself are delayed due to moderator approval. Not sure why that is enabled?

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Tony Benjamin <tonybenjamin@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 9:02 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-gto] Yes Indeed

Just had to try a pic!!

Mike Miller

I don't mind image moderation being turned on. Though I suppose I've never seen spam in the old group.

Does groups.io auto rescale images? Let's test:

Bill Long

I don't mind image moderation being turned on. Though I suppose I've never seen spam in the old group.

Does groups.io auto rescale images? Let's test:

Bill Long

Doesnt seem like it does.

I don't mind image moderation being turned on. Though I suppose I've never seen spam in the old group.

Does groups.io auto rescale images? Let's test:

Bill Long

Testing again...

I don't mind image moderation being turned on. Though I suppose I've never seen spam in the old group.

Does groups.io auto rescale images? Let's test:

Jack Huerkamp

Tony,

VEry nice!

Jack

Jack's Astro Accessories LLC
38388 Pine Street
Pearl River, LA 70452-5192
985-863-2165 (Home)
985-445-5063 (Cellular)
www.MallinCamUSA.com
MallinCamUSA@...

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 11:03 PM Tony Benjamin <tonybenjamin@...> wrote:
Just had to try a pic!!

John A. Sillasen

Moderation for the 1st post only is Groups.io default.  It requires the administrator to approve and release each initial email for every poster.  The group default may be changed to no moderation.  It's a bear to locate it when you first start administering the group!

John A. Sillasen

Mike Miller

It looks like a 640px scaled down image to me.

Either way, it is probably best to just post links to astrobin or flickr or whatever. No need to burden AP's account or people's email service with posting huge images.

Don Anderson

Looks Good Robert!

Don Anderson