Thank You! 1000% better than Yahoo

Keith Olsen

Wow!   Sooo much better than yahoo groups.

Thank you very much, Keith. So glad you are joining us again.

Groups.io made the process much easier than I had anticipated. We are happy to be here.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

Wow!   Sooo much better than yahoo groups.

--
Marj Christen
Astro-Physics

Bill Long