Fiery Lobster Nebula

slawomirlipinski@...

Hi all,

I thought it won't hurt sharing - my image of the Lobster Nebula taken from the the tropics with a 4" and Mach1 caught judges attention in this year's Insight Astrophotographer of the Year competition - it is the seventh image from the top: https://www.rmg.co.uk/whats-on/astronomy-photographer-year/galleries/2019/stars-and-nebulae

And a direct link: https://www.rmg.co.uk/sites/default/files/Fiery%20Lobster%20Nebula%20©%20Suavi%20Lipinski.jpg

Cliear skies
Suavi

Terri Zittritsch

Wow, that’s a stunning image, such dramatic vivid color and contrast!

Terri

On Sep 22, 2019, at 12:35 AM, slawomirlipinski@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I thought it won't hurt sharing - my image of the Lobster Nebula taken from the the tropics with a 4" and Mach1 caught judges attention in this year's Insight Astrophotographer of the Year competition - it is the seventh image from the top: https://www.rmg.co.uk/whats-on/astronomy-photographer-year/galleries/2019/stars-and-nebulae

And a direct link: https://www.rmg.co.uk/sites/default/files/Fiery%20Lobster%20Nebula%20©%20Suavi%20Lipinski.jpg

Cliear skies
Suavi

steven ho

Suavi that Lobster is really nice!! Great work.

I thought it won't hurt sharing - my image of the Lobster Nebula taken from the the tropics with a 4" and Mach1 caught judges attention in this year's Insight Astrophotographer of the Year competition - it is the seventh image from the top: https://www.rmg.co.uk/whats-on/astronomy-photographer-year/galleries/2019/stars-and-nebulae

And a direct link: https://www.rmg.co.uk/sites/default/files/Fiery%20Lobster%20Nebula%20©%20Suavi%20Lipinski.jpg

Cliear skies
Suavi

Michael Turner

Suavi,

The first link works OK.

The second link fails:

The requested URL "/sites/default/files/Fiery%20Lobster%20Nebula%20%C3%82%C2%A9%20Suavi%20Lipinski.jpg" was not found on this server.

Michael

At 09:35 PM 9/21/2019, you wrote:

Hi all,

I thought it won't hurt sharing - my image of the Lobster Nebula taken from the the tropics with a 4" and Mach1 caught judges attention in this year's Insight Astrophotographer of the Year competition - it is the seventh image from the top: https://www.rmg.co.uk/whats-on/astronomy-photographer-year/galleries/2019/stars-and-nebulae

And a direct link: https://www.rmg.co.uk/sites/default/files/Fiery%20Lobster%20Nebula%20©%20Suavi%20Lipinski.jpg

Cliear skies
Suavi

Stuart

Congrats Suavi! Beautiful image. And, you're keeping mighty fine company on that page - wow!

On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 at 00:46, slawomirlipinski@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I thought it won't hurt sharing - my image of the Lobster Nebula taken from the the tropics with a 4" and Mach1 caught judges attention in this year's Insight Astrophotographer of the Year competition - it is the seventh image from the top: https://www.rmg.co.uk/whats-on/astronomy-photographer-year/galleries/2019/stars-and-nebulae

And a direct link: https://www.rmg.co.uk/sites/default/files/Fiery%20Lobster%20Nebula%20©%20Suavi%20Lipinski.jpg

Cliear skies
Suavi

Steven Panish

Wow!

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 12:46 AM slawomirlipinski@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I thought it won't hurt sharing - my image of the Lobster Nebula taken from the the tropics with a 4" and Mach1 caught judges attention in this year's Insight Astrophotographer of the Year competition - it is the seventh image from the top: https://www.rmg.co.uk/whats-on/astronomy-photographer-year/galleries/2019/stars-and-nebulae

And a direct link: https://www.rmg.co.uk/sites/default/files/Fiery%20Lobster%20Nebula%20©%20Suavi%20Lipinski.jpg

Cliear skies
Suavi

slawomirlipinski@...

Thank you all for such kind feedback.

Michael - I tried and both links work for me. Sorry, not sure how to fix that, but clicking on the image in the first link will open a higher resolution version.