APCC Pro included with Mach2GTO

The Mach2GTO will ship with APCC Pro so that these mounts will have the benefit of dual-model pointing and tracking rate correction even with the telescope in the counterweight UP position. This will allow the Mach2GTO to take full advantage of its ability to achieve unguided imaging, the holy grail.

I have updated the website to reflect this.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

Cheng-Yang Tan

Any special upgrade price for those who own an AP1100AE and APCC? Hint hint :)

cytan

On Tuesday, September 10, 2019, 03:55:05 PM CDT, Marj marj@... [ap-gto] wrote:

The Mach2GTO will ship with APCC Pro so that these mounts will have the benefit of dual-model pointing and tracking rate correction even with the telescope in the counterweight UP position. This will allow the Mach2GTO to take full advantage of its ability to achieve unguided imaging, the holy grail.

I have updated the website to reflect this.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

Terri Zittritsch

Marj, thanks so much..  that was going to be my next question, but I thought rather than bother you for something that I might find on the site, I looked it up on the A-P site and the Mach 2 listed it as only the standard as being included…   So if you’re changing this to the pro to be included, that’s great.

Terri