Image test from Woody

Woody Schlom <woody@...>

Here's my attempt. Nothing fancy, just using Microsoft Outlook and
Insert/Picture.

SKY-TREK, my mobile live video public outreach observatory in Anza Borrego
Desert State Park.

Woody

Woody Schlom <woody@...>

Well darn!  That used to work.  I guess Yahoo has changed things yet again.

Woody

Here's my attempt. Nothing fancy, just using Microsoft Outlook and
Insert/Picture.

SKY-TREK, my mobile live video public outreach observatory in Anza Borrego
Desert State Park.

Woody

Thomas Swann

You might try just pasting into the edit control instead of using insert picture.  The latter is probably encoding the picture as an attachment, but the former might encode it as in inline HTML image (assuming you don't have your client set to send plain text emails.)