From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 7:08 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] lost wifi from GTOCP4

I turned on SkySafari on my iPAD to connect to my mount as always. It connected then disconnected, then
asked for my password and now is not even showing up as a network option on my iPAD. Any suggestions as to
why I cannot find it? This is the first time this has happened since I set it up over 2 and half years ago.

Bruce Donzanti

I turned the iPAD off and then back on.  Then I did the same with the CP4.  It took a while for the GTOCP4_Net_XXX to pop up but is now asking for the password.  I have not done that in over 2 years.  I entered it as I recall, my numeric number of my CP4 without the zeros, followed by admin12345.  It will not accept it.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 10:27 PM 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Power cycle the iPad and then the CP4. An Ipad sometimes get into a state where they don't discover new devices.

-Ray Gralak

It just accepted my password but it dropped out.  Has now done that twice.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 10:27 PM 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Power cycle the iPad and then the CP4. An Ipad sometimes get into a state where they don't discover new devices.

-Ray Gralak

Now under settings in the iPAD, it shows I am connected to the network but when I go to connect to SkySafari, it says connection failure, check the IP address.  It is correct.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 10:27 PM 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Power cycle the iPad and then the CP4. An Ipad sometimes get into a state where they don't discover new devices.

-Ray Gralak

well- looks like something with the CP4; I just tried my iPhone and another IPAD and neither are showing the network as an option.  In addition, it appears and disappears on my iPAD and when it appears, it will ask for the password and eventually accepts it after several tries, connects to only disconnect a few seconds later.  It is just repeating this cycle.

Ray Gralak

Or, it's the apple device software or the way you have the CP4 configured.

If you have a laptop try it instead. If it still won't connect then give Howard a call on Monday.

-Ray Gralak