APCC Modeling a pointing model

Konstantin von Poschinger

Hi Ray,

when I buid a pointing model, the mount do after a slew again a short slew. This, when I have points in the counterwight up position, ended in a big reslew to the meridian and back to the point that should be mesured. Sometimes the reslew happened more than one time.
How can I prevent the big reslews?
I use the latest APCC Pro 1.7.1.1 and AP-V2 5.20.09

Grüsse

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171/1983476

Ray Gralak

Hi Konstantin,

Which controller and version of firmware are you using?

-Ray Gralak

when I buid a pointing model, the mount do after a slew again a short slew. This, when I have points in the
counterwight up position, ended in a big reslew to the meridian and back to the point that should be mesured.
Sometimes the reslew happened more than one time.
How can I prevent the big reslews?
I use the latest APCC Pro 1.7.1.1 and AP-V2 5.20.09

Grüsse

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171/1983476

Konstantin von Poschinger

GTOCP4 with the newest firmware.

Grüsse

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171/1983476

Am 21.04.2019 um 14:41 schrieb 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...>:

Hi Konstantin,

Which controller and version of firmware are you using?

-Ray Gralak

Konstantin von Poschinger

I forgot to mention, it is a El Capitan mount without encoders.

Grüsse

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171/1983476

Am 21.04.2019 um 14:41 schrieb 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...>:

Hi Konstantin,

Which controller and version of firmware are you using?

-Ray Gralak

Ray Gralak

GTOCP4 with the newest firmware.
Which version exactly? "Newest version" can mean different things to different people!

-Ray Gralak

Which controller and version of firmware are you using?

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): http://www.astro-
physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/apcc

Konstantin von Poschinger

Hi Ray,

I can not find a way to prove it cause the mount is not here in Hamburg. I can remember that I have changed it with my computer with a connection over ethernet. Marj send a mail with the announcement of the update and I can’t remember of another one.

Was it this zip file that was downloadable? VCP4-P01-11_WiFi_A402_secure

Konstantin

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171 1983476

Author of PEMPro V3:  https://www.ccdware.com
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver

Ray Gralak

Konstantin,

Okay, I'll be able to see the version in the logs I will need from you. Please use APCC's log zipper utility and include the APCC, APPM, and ASCOM driver logs.

This might be something specific to the 3600 mount so please email the logs to me and Howard. If they are too big (>6MB) you may need to email us a dropbox link.

-Ray Gralak

Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com <https://www.ccdware.com/>

<http://physics..com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/apcc>
> Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com