How to use TheSkyX Camera Add-on in APPM

popkrab

I am a new in APCC Pro which I intend to use with AP1100AE. In the Run tab, I want to use TheSkyX Camera Add-on as a camera. And Use ImageLink for PlateSolver. I have license for TSX with Tpoint and Camera Add-on which I got from my MyT mount. And I love the speed of ImageLink Plate Solver from TSX.

Please advise how to use TSX Camera Addon and ImageLink in APPM.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Pornchai POP

popkrab

I try to connect the camera using SkyX Camera Add-on in APPM Run tab. When I click Connect button, I got message below

Fail to connect to Camera: Cannot create ActiveX component.

And in "Plate Solve Setting" Tab. I choose "TheSkyX ImageLink " And click "Image Link Test". I got message below.

InitPlateSolveSettings failed: Failed to create TheSkyX.ImageLink: Cannot create ActiveX component.

I don't have any idea what to fix it. I try to find out using APCC Pro pdf manual. But there was no any detail about this.

Please suggest me what can I do.

Many Thanks

Pornchai POP

Stuart

This seems to me to be the classic “run once in administrative mode then close program and restart normally “.

Stuart