From: ap-gto@... on behalf of 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 7:30 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] INDI AP driver

A show of hands...

How many people here are actively using the astro-physics INDI driver?

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc

Bill Long

Although -- this is not the place to ask that question exclusively.

You should also ask that here:

http://indilib.org/forum.html

How many people here are actively using the astro-physics INDI driver?

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc

Eric M

I'm getting ready to start using it in the next few days.

Christopher Erickson

I plan to, when I get back to my scope.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

How many people here are actively using the astro-physics INDI driver?

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc
Author of PEMPro: http://www.ccdware.com Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM
Driver: http://www.gralak.com/apdriver Author of PulseGuide:
http://www.pulseguide.com Author of Sigma: http://www.gralak.com/sigma

Yahoo Groups Links

---
http://www.avg.com

Gregory <fyrframe@...>

The what?_grin

Gregory Gig Harbor, WA.

On 2/17/2018 7:30 PM, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] wrote:

A show of hands...

How many people here are actively using the astro-physics INDI driver?

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc

Hemant Hariyani

Will be using it very soon!

Regards
Hemant

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 9:30 PM, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

A show of hands...

How many people here are actively using the astro-physics INDI driver?

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc

Bill Long

What is the hot imaging software to use these days? SGP. What will be the first Windows imaging platform to support both INDI and ASCOM at the same time? SGP. APCC was updated to work with what, other than MaximDL and CCDSoft? SGP.

Who has an in house supported driver for INDI, from Premium Mount Makers? Software Bisque (via SkyX For RPi)

Who needs one? Astro-Physics and 10 Micron.

Who should most certainly not be last to the table here? Astro-Physics. 😊

How many people here are actively using the astro-physics INDI driver?

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc

Steve Reilly

Can’t speak for SGP but many of us use ACP/Expert.

Steve

How many people here are actively using the astro-physics INDI driver?

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc

David

Have tried INDI, just waiting for better software support.  Would love to get rid of my crap Windows machines and use my Mac or a Raspberry Pi instead and will use INDI as soon as something like SGP supports it.  Ekos etc. just isn’t there enough for me yet.

David

On Feb 17, 2018, at 11:33 PM, 'Steven Reilly' sreilly24590@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Can’t speak for SGP but many of us use ACP/Expert.

Steve

How many people here are actively using the astro-physics INDI driver?

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc
Author of PEMPro: http://www.ccdware.com
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: http://www.gralak.com/apdriver
Author of PulseGuide: http://www.pulseguide.com
Author of Sigma: http://www.gralak.com/sigma

Christopher Erickson

I have five client observatories with AP mounts that I would like to convert to INDI when I can.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

Sorry, your browser does not support frames. Please go to http://www.data-plumber.com/summitkinetics. Powered by Dyn WebHop URL Forwarding Engine. Dyn

On Feb 17, 2018, at 11:33 PM, 'Steven Reilly' sreilly24590@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@yahoogroups..com> wrote:

Can’t speak for SGP but many of us use ACP/Expert.

Steve

How many people here are actively using the astro-physics INDI driver?

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc
Author of PEMPro: http://www.ccdware.com
Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: http://www.gralak.com/apdriver
Author of PulseGuide: http://www.pulseguide.com
Author of Sigma: http://www.gralak.com/sigma

Bill Long

Then you should ask Bob to support INDI.

Can’t speak for SGP but many of us use ACP/Expert.

Steve

How many people here are actively using the astro-physics INDI driver?

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc

D Sidote <dsidote@...>

I use both INDI on RPi and SGP on windows, but my plan is to move solely to INDI once the AP driver matures a bit more.

Dave

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 9:30 PM, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

A show of hands...

How many people here are actively using the astro-physics INDI driver?

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center):
http://www.astro-physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/ap
cc

OK, so the count so far is:

1 is using INDI regularly.
1 has used it, but is waiting for better support.
2 will be using it soon.
5 want to use it .

Anyone else?

So, besides people hating Windows for various reasons, what problem(s) do people believe are solved by using INDI (and LINUX in general)?

-Ray Gralak

Then you should ask Bob to support INDI.