M76 color version

Roland Christen

I finally had a couple of clear nights to add color to this object. Added 10 x 600 sec RGB with 3x600 sec Ha and 3x600 sec OIII.
Adding the Ha and OIII increased the contrast of the nebular detail.

Full image:
https://www.astromart.com/common/image_popup.asp?image=/images/forums/836000-836999/836553.jpg&caption=

Cropped and upsized 50% to better show the fine details in the nebula:
https://www.astromart.com/common/image_popup.asp?image=/images/forums/836000-836999/836554.jpg&caption=

17" F8 AP Astrograph on 1600 Encoder mount. Many of the subs were shot unguided during tests of the 1600 mount.

Rolando

REDIGER-LIZLOV Didier

hello Rolando,

 a very nice one !

congratz

Didier

I finally had a couple of clear nights to add color to this object. Added 10 x 600 sec RGB with 3x600 sec Ha and 3x600 sec OIII.
Adding the Ha and OIII increased the contrast of the nebular detail.

Full image:
https://www.astromart.com/common/image_popup.asp?image=/images/forums/836000-836999/836553.jpg&caption=

Cropped and upsized 50% to better show the fine details in the nebula:
https://www.astromart.com/common/image_popup.asp?image=/images/forums/836000-836999/836554.jpg&caption=

17" F8 AP Astrograph on 1600 Encoder mount. Many of the subs were shot unguided during tests of the 1600 mount.

Rolando

Astrobob

One of the best Rolando! I'll bet the N/B was tricky to add.
Bob