From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 1:17 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Latest V2 driver

I'm confused. Ray's website for the driver shows the latest version that can be downloaded as 5.10.02, but
the history page shows the latest version as 5.10.03 (has fix for comma-period swap issue). If I do the
download, what version am I going to get?

calypte@...

I knew there was a discussion, but a search of the forum for
"5.10.02" yielded and "driver" yielded nothing recent.  Thanks.

Ray Gralak

I knew there was a discussion, but a search of the forum for
"5.10.02" yielded and "driver" yielded nothing recent. Thanks.
Here you go:

-Ray Gralak