From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Sunday, July 2, 2017 8:31 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Upcoming solar eclipse

Where is the AP gang going to be for the eclipse?

Fred

Chris Patrick

On 32,000 unpopulated ('cept for cattle and sheep) acres, with maybe 150 guests of the ranch! I'm (and a couple of others) bringing telescopes for outreach to the guests! Nyah, Nyah, Nyah! 😁

CurtisC

Menan, Idaho, for me.

Karen Christen

The AP folks – Roland, Marj, George, Christine, and Karen – will be in Casper, WY for ASTROCON, and then outside the city for the eclipse.  Sorry we’ll miss you, Chris!
Karen