Videos for APCC v1.5

Hi all,

Ray prepared a new video that deals with Setting Up Connections. Check it out at this link:

http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/apcc/apcc-videos.htm

We’ve also included the Horizons video. Although the first portion is slightly outdated, it is still quite useful.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

Jack Huerkamp

Marj,

I was trying to view the videos on my observatory PC while setting up APCC, but Full Screen was not available.  Thus the videos were small and it was almost impossible to see what was being checked andchanged.  I tried several different browsers - same results.

Am I doing something wrong, or has full screen been disabled for these videos?

Jack Huerkamp

Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC.

38388 Pine Streeet

Pearl River, LA 70452

985-863-2165 (Home)

985-445-5063 (Mobile)

mallincamusa@...

www.mallincamusa.com

Ray prepared a new video that deals with Setting Up Connections. Check it out at this link:

http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/apcc/apcc-videos.htm

We’ve also included the Horizons video. Although the first portion is slightly outdated, it is still quite useful.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd