Meade lx 200(off topic help)

Suresh Mohan

I will be goinf this weekend to a hill station , my daughter is tagging along .I would be uisng my Mach1 and she would use the LX 200 classic on a wedge .I havent used the mount in ten years, i started the mount and it works fine . I need help in the following aspects. How do i do a PEC in lx 200.?
I remember a procedure if u wanted a nearby galaxy to be bang in centre u had to press a series of buttons for eg i go to alkaid ,centre it and then move on to m 51
Does anyone remember( those who have used the lx 200)
Sorry if the question is invalid in the group
Suresh

Christopher Erickson

IIRC, PEC was programmed at the factory in the Classic LX200 and couldn't be easily changed.

You should join the LX200-Classic Yahoo group and ask your questions there.

Christopher Erickson
Consulting Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

I will be goinf this weekend to a hill station , my daughter is tagging along .I would be uisng my Mach1 and she would use the LX 200 classic on a wedge .I havent used the mount in ten years, i started the mount and it works fine . I need help in the following aspects. How do i do a PEC in lx 200.?
I remember a procedure if u wanted a nearby galaxy to be bang in centre u had to press a series of buttons for eg i go to alkaid ,centre it and then move on to m 51
Does anyone remember( those who have used the lx 200)
Sorry if the question is invalid in the group
Suresh

Suresh Mohan

Thank you I just posted there .
Regards