From: carlos49gib@... [ap-gto]
To: ap-gto
Sent: Sat, Jan 30, 2016 1:11 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Tracking speed too fastT

Hi, I been using the  1100GTO mount tracking well in combination with theskyx for whole year, all of a sudden i target an object with theskyx and released that the tracking speed is too fast , the object moves away too fast to be able to guide a star.

Any idea of why this is happening, and any solutions??

Thks

Charles