ASCOM Driver v5.07.02 download link

Wade Van Arsdale

Ray (Gralak) or anyone who may know....anybody having problems getting the download link to work this morning for AP ASCOM driver v5.07.02?

Here's the link:
http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.07.02.exe

Beta link not working either:
http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.08.04.exe

Just a temporary website glitch or have the drivers been pulled down for maintenance?

Thanks,
Wade Van Arsdale
AP 1200 GTOCP3
Little Rock, AR., USA

Joel Short

I just get a message that says "Page not found" for either link.
joel

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 9:40 AM, uwpf23@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Ray (Gralak) or anyone who may know....anybody having problems getting the download link to work this morning for AP ASCOM driver v5.07.02?

Here's the link:
http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.07.02.exe

Beta link not working either:
http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.08.04.exe

Just a temporary website glitch or have the drivers been pulled down for maintenance?

Thanks,
Wade Van Arsdale
AP 1200 GTOCP3
Little Rock, AR., USA

topboxman

Me too.

Peter

---In ap-gto@..., <buckeyestargazer@...> wrote :

I just get a message that says "Page not found" for either link.
joel

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 9:40 AM, uwpf23@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Ray (Gralak) or anyone who may know....anybody having problems getting the download link to work this morning for AP ASCOM driver v5.07.02?

Here's the link:
http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.07.02.exe

Beta link not working either:
http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.08.04.exe

Just a temporary website glitch or have the drivers been pulled down for maintenance?

Thanks,
Wade Van Arsdale
AP 1200 GTOCP3
Little Rock, AR., USA

Ray Gralak

Hi Wade,

I'm running an experiment. There are what looks like multiple Chinese IP addresses trying to download the driver (and some other files) multiple times simultaneously. It might be a denial of service attack but I'm not sure yet so I've changed the links to here temporarily. You can download the drivers from here:

http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.07.02_.exe

http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.08.04_.exe

-Ray Gralak

Ray (Gralak) or anyone who may know....anybody having problems getting the
download link to work this morning for AP ASCOM driver v5.07.02?

Here's the link:
http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.07.02.exe

Beta link not working either:
http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.08.04.exe

Just a temporary website glitch or have the drivers been pulled down for
maintenance?

Thanks,
Wade Van Arsdale
AP 1200 GTOCP3
Little Rock, AR., USA

Wade Van Arsdale

Thanks Ray for the incredibly fast response!  I'll go get 'em now.

Best,
Wade

Wade Van Arsdale

Thanks Peter and Joe for sanity-checking the links from your locations.  Ray's got us covered already with new temp links!

Thanks,
Wade

Wade Van Arsdale

Arrhhggg!   Joel, not "Joe".  Sorry buddy.

Wade

Ray Gralak

Thanks Ray for the incredibly fast response! I'll go get 'em now.
You're welcome Wade.

-Ray Gralak

Thanks Ray for the incredibly fast response! I'll go get 'em now.

Best,
Wade

Joel Short

No worries Wade :)
joel

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 10:10 AM, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

> Thanks Ray for the incredibly fast response! I'll go get 'em now.

You're welcome Wade.

-Ray Gralak

Wade Van Arsdale

Temp driver links working fine Ray.  Thanks.

Wade

Ray Gralak

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have just restored the original driver (and PDF) links so you can again get them from here:

http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.07.02.exe

http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.08.04.exe

-Ray Gralak

I'm running an experiment. There are what looks like multiple Chinese IP addresses
trying to download the driver (and some other files) multiple times simultaneously. It
might be a denial of service attack but I'm not sure yet so I've changed the links to
here temporarily. You can download the drivers from here:

http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.07.02_.exe

http://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.08.04_.exe

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): http://www.astro-
physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/apcc