NGC 253 – the Sculptor Galaxy - L, Ha, RGB

Terry Robison

I decided to post this as a follow up to the lum shot.  Gee this colour stuff is tricky.  I just keep looking at it until I go batty.

There is a fairly wordy description in the flickr posting.

Thanks for looking.

Terry

NGC 253 – The Sculptor Galaxy

Stuart

Terry, it looks excellent to me - nicely done!

Stuart

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 5:15 AM, terry.robison@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

I decided to post this as a follow up to the lum shot.  Gee this colour stuff is tricky.  I just keep looking at it until I go batty.

There is a fairly wordy description in the flickr posting.

Thanks for looking.

Terry

NGC 253 – The Sculptor Galaxy

NGC 253 – The Sculptor Galaxy
NGC 253 – the Sculptor Galaxy is located at a distance of 11.42 million light years and can be found in the Constellation Sculptor. It is also known by a few other ...
Preview by Yahoo

Steve Reilly

Excellent Terry. A bit too low in my location. I’m surprised at the short exposures but it certainly seems to work.

Steve

I decided to post this as a follow up to the lum shot.  Gee this colour stuff is tricky.  I just keep looking at it until I go batty.

There is a fairly wordy description in the flickr posting.

Thanks for looking.

Terry

NGC 253 – The Sculptor Galaxy

image

NGC 253 – The Sculptor Galaxy

NGC 253 – the Sculptor Galaxy is located at a distance of 11.42 million light years and can be found in the Constellation Sculptor. It is also known by a few other ...

Preview by Yahoo

christian viladrich

Very nice !

Christian