After upgrade APCC 3D view shows wrong scope orientation and will no longer Park

Wayne Hixson

After getting the keypad upgrade, I parked in Park III. The APCC 3d Scope view showed the mount upside down. I used the keypad to park in Park 1 and APCC showed the scope on the right side of the pier, but the scope pointing straight up. Same thing with Park 4. I had APCC park to the current position and then unpark from Park 4. The 3D view now was correct, but when I attempt to park in any location from APCC, the Mount Position frame in the Status view window just flashes and nothing happens. How can I fix this?

Wayne Hixson

I also notice that even though I unparked it I cannot turn tracking on in APCC. I click on any tracking mode and it flickers and goes back to STOP. I also notice the Custom Rate is set to -15.04 and cannot get rid of it.

Wayne Hixson

Never mind.... I forgot I'd hit the Emergency Stop button and it locked everything. Once I enabled that again everything seems to be ok now! Pilot error!