Wiring Diagram for ELS & GTO3

Steve Reilly

I have searched the AP website for wiring diagrams for connecting the ELS and GTO boxes without luck. Anyone have a link or scan copy please. AP phones seem to have been down this afternoon.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

We have been receiving calls this am and I just tested myself and everything is fine. Please call again.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

I have searched the AP website for wiring diagrams for connecting the ELS and GTO boxes without luck. Anyone have a link or scan copy please. AP phones seem to have been down this afternoon.

Thanks,

Steve

George

Steve,

Please contact me at AP and I can provide you with info and documents.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.

Phone:  815-282-1513

I have searched the AP website for wiring diagrams for connecting the ELS and GTO boxes without luck. Anyone have a link or scan copy please. AP phones seem to have been down this afternoon.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Reilly

Thanks Marj,

I called this morning and Christine sent me the pdf. One wire, just one not in the right place will make a world of difference. I had the computer connected to the GTO box and not the ELS. Go figure, good to have the docs now

and thanks for the assist.

Best,

Steve

Ps.. pls thank Christine for me

I have searched the AP website for wiring diagrams for connecting the ELS and GTO boxes without luck. Anyone have a link or scan copy please. AP phones seem to have been down this afternoon.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Reilly

Thanks George, Christine sent me the PDF this morning.