Crescent Nebula

Robert Chozick <rchozick@...>

I haven't been able to get much data in a while.  This is a combination of data I took last year that I just now processed.  I could only get RGB at my dark sky site so I got LPS, Ha and OIII at home.

http://www.pbase.com/image/160327446

Robert Chozick

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Very nice shot Robert!

Stuart

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 4:18 PM, Robert Chozick rchozick@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

I haven't been able to get much data in a while.  This is a combination of data I took last year that I just now processed.  I could only get RGB at my dark sky site so I got LPS, Ha and OIII at home.

http://www.pbase.com/image/160327446

Robert Chozick

Robert Chozick <rchozick@...>

Thanks Stuart.