APCC 4K screen scaling issues

Tom Ellis

I run APCC on a dell XPS15 with a 3200x1800 resolution if you look in the photo section you will see the issues that I am encountering.  Not all screen (driver screen is just fine).  It is very frustrating to have to deal with this.  Is this and easy fix? Unfortunately experimentation by reducing the resoulution accomplished nothing.  This is the only program application out of about 50 resident  that does this.

Tom

Christopher Erickson

Looks like a missing font issue. I am sure this is gonna be an easy fix.

Sent via Android on a Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Christopher Erickson
Consulting Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hi 96738

On Apr 11, 2015 3:53 PM, "tom@... [ap-gto]" <ap-gto@...> wrote:

I run APCC on a dell XPS15 with a 3200x1800 resolution if you look in the photo section you will see the issues that I am encountering.  Not all screen (driver screen is just fine).  It is very frustrating to have to deal with this.  Is this and easy fix? Unfortunately experimentation by reducing the resoulution accomplished nothing.  This is the only program application out of about 50 resident  that does this.

Tom

Ray Gralak

Often laptops with unusually high resolutions use extra large fonts so text is readable. You could try changing the font size back to normal size. It might also help if use the Settings menu option in APCC to “reset to original size”  then close and restart APCC.  If one of those ideas works you might have to wait until Dell updates their drivers and fonts.

-Ray Gralak

Author of PEMPro:  http://www.ccdware.com