From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...] On Behalf Of Gregory
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 10:28 PM
To: ap-gto@...; ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] RAPAS impact

I am using an SBIG camera with the FW10 on a 130mm f/7 refractor on the Mach 1 GEM with the RAPAS accessory. At minimum focus, when the scope is moved in ascension, there is impact with eyecup (??) of the RAPAS. I assume from a visual inspection, that only the eyecup is actually being compromised.

Any concerns here?

Thanks

Gregory

Roland Christen

The polar scope is removeable after alignment. Itv should be removed to prevent damage to the parts.

From: Gregory
To: ap-gto Sent: Wed, Feb 19, 2014 12:33 am

I am using an SBIG camera with the FW10 on a 130mm f/7 refractor on the Mach 1 GEM with the RAPAS accessory. At minimum focus, when the scope is moved in ascension, there is impact with eyecup (??) of the RAPAS. I assume from a visual inspection, that only the eyecup is actually being compromised.

Any concerns here?

Thanks
Gregory

syzygy42@...