Download manuals to your phone or iPad or etc......

If you have internet connection on your mobile device and are in an area of service, you can access the Technical Support area of our website anytime to look up information in the manuals. However, if you anticipate being in an area that does not have service or want a handy reference in your pocket (great reading on the commuter train), download the following documents to your mobile device:

FOR ALL GTO MOUNTS
GTOCP3 control box manual
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/servo/gtocp3manual-2011-0718.pdf

Keypad manual
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/keypad_v412.pdf

Addendum to keypad manual
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/keypad_v417.pdf

SPECIFIC MOUNTS
Mach1GTO
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/mach1gto/Mach1GTO-2011-0805-web.pdf

900GTO
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/900-GTOCP3_2011-1202-web.pdf

1200GTO manual
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/1200-GTOCP3-2011-0624-web.pdf

3600GTO
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/3600-GTO-2011-0531-web.pdf

There are a number of other handy documents that you can consider. Check out the link below. Remember to check back periodically since we update the information as needed.
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/tech_support.htm

Clear Skies!

Marj Christen
Vice President
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115
Phone: 815-282-1513
Fax: 815-282-9847
www.astro-physics.com

Christopher Erickson

Why that's a FANTASTIC idea!

8-{;^))

Christopher Erickson
Consulting Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

[...]

Michael Turner

Marj,

What a great idea for you to put this list together for the group.
I already have the keypad and Mach1 manuals on my Droid4, but your list
makes is much easier to click and go.
Thank you for this service.

Michael

At 06:26 PM 4/3/2012, you wrote:

If you have internet connection on your mobile device and are in an area
of service, you can access the Technical Support area of our website
anytime to look up information in the manuals. However, if you anticipate
being in an area that does not have service or want a handy reference in
your pocket (great reading on the commuter train), download the following
documents to your mobile device:

FOR ALL GTO MOUNTS
GTOCP3 control box manual
<http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/servo/gtocp3manual-2011-0718.pdf>http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/servo/gtocp3manual-2011-0718.pdf

Keypad manual
<http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/keypad_v412.pdf>http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/keypad_v412.pdf

Addendum to keypad manual
<http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/keypad_v417.pdf>http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/keypad_v417.pdf

SPECIFIC MOUNTS
Mach1GTO
<http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/mach1gto/Mach1GTO-2011-0805-web.pdf>http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/mach1gto/Mach1GTO-2011-0805-web.pdf

900GTO
<http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/900-GTOCP3_2011-1202-web.pdf>http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/900-GTOCP3_2011-1202-web.pdf

1200GTO manual
<http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/1200-GTOCP3-2011-0624-web.pdf>http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/1200-GTOCP3-2011-0624-web.pdf

3600GTO
<http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/3600-GTO-2011-0531-web.pdf>http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/3600-GTO-2011-0531-web.pdf

There are a number of other handy documents that you can consider. Check
out the link below. Remember to check back periodically since we update
the information as needed.
<http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/tech_support.htm>http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/tech_support.htm

Clear Skies!

Marj Christen
Vice President
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115
Phone: 815-282-1513
Fax: 815-282-9847
www.astro-physics.com

A little bird from Hawaii inspired my post. <g> Let's put technology to work for us and not carry around so much paper that can be lost!

Clear Skies!

Marj Christen
Vice President
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115
Phone: 815-282-1513
Fax: 815-282-9847
www.astro-physics.com

[...]

Wayne Hixson

I love having the manuals on my iPad. In addition to the AP manuals, I have CD Autopilot, MaximDL and The Sky manuals. Very handy in the field to be able to do a "search" to find a key part of the maual.