PEM curve

nealewalters

Hi everyone,

I have been using my new Mach1 GTO for a few months now and I am slowly coming to grips with all its features.

With regards to the PEM curve programmed in at the factory, am I right in assuming that to activate this correction I go to the Tools menu, PEM, 2=Play.

Many thanks

Neale Walters.

Roland Christen

In a message dated 1/8/2010 1:04:15 AM Central Standard Time,
nealewalters@... writes:

I have been using my new Mach1 GTO for a few months now and I am slowly
coming to grips with all its features.

With regards to the PEM curve programmed in at the factory, am I right in
assuming that to activate this correction I go to the Tools menu, PEM,
2=Play.
Yes, that is correct.

Rolando