Leaving as GTO mount outdoors

Wiggins, Rick

Hi Morgan,
Yes, this is the style to which I referred. Now imagine this made to
only accomodate the mount! It becomes even smaller!
Thanks, Rick

--- In ap-gto@..., "Morgan Spangle" <msfainc@...> wrote:

Hi Joe,

Try this site:

http://hometown.aol.com/davetrott/page5.htm

I think this might be what you're looking for, a solid sheel
around a
mount.
Morgan

--- In ap-gto@..., "Joseph Zeglinski" <J.Zeglinski@>
wrote:

Thanks Rick,

Even so, that would still be useful, if you ever spot it
again.
I went through all the "hundreds" of Yahoo
Group's "observatories"
- where
I too thought might have been where I saw it - and did not find
it.
I wish S&T would do a more extensive article on this kind of
secure but
"minimalist" enclosure.
The closest thing I have seen , are Robotic Observatories - but
this
are not
easy to use manually (tight space).

Joe