Mach1 Mount production

teche70

Anyone here any details on when the Mach1 mounts may start shipping?
Just curious.
Todd

Wade Van Arsdale

Me too, Todd. I'm on the list also. This will be my first AP mount,
so I'm very eager to get started using it. The website just gives a
general timeline of early 2008 at this point. They may not be able to
get more specific than that at this point though.

Cheers,
Wade Van Arsdale
Little Rock, AR., USA

/////////////////

--- In ap-gto@..., "teche70" <teche70@...> wrote:

Anyone here any details on when the Mach1 mounts may start shipping?
Just curious.
Todd

Larry Phillips

Back in October I had heard December.

Larry

--- In ap-gto@..., "teche70" <teche70@...> wrote:

Anyone here any details on when the Mach1 mounts may start shipping?
Just curious.
Todd

teche70

Thanks Larry.

I heard that as well. It's really no big deal I just wondered if
production is still on schedule.

Todd

--- In ap-gto@..., "Larry Phillips" <llp41astro@...> wrote:

Back in October I had heard December.

Larry

--- In ap-gto@..., "teche70" <teche70@> wrote:

Anyone here any details on when the Mach1 mounts may start
shipping?
Just curious.
Todd

Dear Todd,

We have quite a few parts completed or nearly completed. haven't reviewed the situation totally, but my rough estimate is that we could start shipping in late January or early February. We have not started the notification process yet and may not until after the first of the year. The notification list goes back to late August 2004 (from the old 400 and 600E list).

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115