Astro-Physics will attend AIC in October

Marj, Roland and some other people on the AP staff will attend the Astro-Imaging Conference on October 26-28 in San Jose. I understand that there are only about 25 spaces left for additional participants. Check this website for further information:
www.aicccd.com

We hope to meet many of you there! Who is going?

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115
Phone: 815-282-1513
Fax: 815-282-9847
www.astro-physics.com

Kurt Mihalco <mihalco@...>

Hi Marj,
I'll be attending. I'm looking forward to meeting you, Roland, and
the other AP folks in person. ;>)
Best Regards,
Kurt Mihalco
Carlsbad, CA

--- In ap-gto@..., "Marj" <marj@...> wrote:

Marj, Roland and some other people on the AP staff will attend the
Astro-Imaging Conference on October 26-28 in San Jose. I understand
that there are only about 25 spaces left for additional participants.
Check this website for further information:
www.aicccd.com

We hope to meet many of you there! Who is going?

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115
Phone: 815-282-1513
Fax: 815-282-9847
www.astro-physics.com

John Gleason

I'll be there.

- John Gleason

Marj, Roland and some other people on the AP staff will attend the Astro-Imaging Conference on October 26-28 in San Jose. I understand that there are only about 25 spaces left for additional participants. Check this website for further information:
www.aicccd.com

We hope to meet many of you there! Who is going?

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115
Phone: 815-282-1513
Fax: 815-282-9847
www.astro-physics.com

astrokattner

I'll be there too. Look forward to meeting you!

Ken

--- In ap-gto@..., "Marj" <marj@...> wrote:

Marj, Roland and some other people on the AP staff will attend the
Astro-Imaging Conference on October 26-28 in San Jose. I understand
that there are only about 25 spaces left for additional participants.
Check this website for further information:
www.aicccd.com

We hope to meet many of you there! Who is going?

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115
Phone: 815-282-1513
Fax: 815-282-9847
www.astro-physics.com

Richard Seavey <reseavey@...>

I will be at AIC and am looking forward to meeting you.

Richard

At 04:49 PM 8/22/2007 -0500, you wrote:

Marj, Roland and some other people on the AP staff will attend the
Astro-Imaging Conference on October 26-28 in San Jose. I understand that
there are only about 25 spaces left for additional participants. Check
this website for further information:
www.aicccd.com

We hope to meet many of you there! Who is going?

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc
11250 Forest Hills Road
Machesney Park, IL 61115
Phone: 815-282-1513
Fax: 815-282-9847
www.astro-physics.com

David Baumgartner <cygnett@...>

I'll be there as well. Look forward to seeing you Howard...to thank you for all your help.

David Baumgartner