900s now "caught up"?

Jeff Young <jey@...>

Wow, are the rumors true? Is the 900GTO now caught up, and an off-the-
shelf item?

If so, let me be the first to congratulate you all at AP!

-- Jeff.

Salyer <salyer@...>

Looks like it. I was on the notification list for less than 2 weeks before I got notified. Don't know if it will last long since the notification email said that there wouldn't be another production run till 2008. I understand the situation is the same for the 1200.

Greg

At 03:34 PM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

Wow, are the rumors true? Is the 900GTO now caught up, and an off-the-
shelf item?

If so, let me be the first to congratulate you all at AP!

-- Jeff.

Jeff,

We haven't quite reached off-the-shelf status. We are assembling our last group of 900GTO mounts in the current production run and had gotten close to the end of our notification list. So, we decided to send e-mails to all of the people that were still on the list (as of late yesterday afternoon, except those people who had declined earlier in the run, but put themselves back on the list) telling them that we have some 900s available for shipment this month. We are only accepting orders from people that we have contacted.

If we have any mounts remaining, we will look back at the notification list that has accumulated since yesterday and also people that declined earlier in the run, but put themselves back on the list. So, if you want to sign up with the possibility of getting a mount, please do so. The next production run will not be finished until 2008. In the meantime, we will continue our notification list.
http://www.astro-physics.com/availability/availability.htm#8

Thanks for your interest!

Marj Christen
Astro-Physics, Inc