Ray IT WORKED! - please read

sink45ny <sink45ny@...>

Ray I used Help--->"check for updates" in CCDSoft and it reported there
were no updates.
Good thing you directed me to the hotfix site.

I previously reported using CCDSoft version version 5.1.5.9 which I
got from the executable's property page.
It was really version 5.00.159.

I think your attention to detail is needed at Bisque.

Thanks Again and I hope you have time for fun this weekend.
Steve Hoffman

Dr. David Toth

At 06:42 PM 5/27/2006, sink45ny wrote:
Ray I used Help--->"check for updates" in CCDSoft and it reported there
were no updates.
Good thing you directed me to the hotfix site.

I previously reported using CCDSoft version version 5.1.5.9 which I
got from the executable's property page.
It was really version 5.00.159.
For the version number, look under help. Microsoft can come up with some bizarre results at times if you look at the files properties.

Dave