NO MORE GRAPHICS: Msg from List Owner

Derek Wong <dawong@...>

When I initially set up ap-gto and ap-ug, there was no setting for
attachments. Since there has been protest (with good reason) I have
instructed egroups to discard any e-mail attachments.

I addition, I will convert Mike's files to jpg, as line drawings benefit
greatly from compression. The first file I tried went from 607K to 14K.

Derek

Derek Wong <dawong@...>

Mike's files are now in the files section at
http://www.egroups.com/files/ap-gto/Orthogonality/
(this is in the files section , orthogonality folder)

As a test of the new "blocking" policy I'm going to try to send a very
small text attachment with this message--none of you should get it :-)

Derek
----------

You weren't supposed to get this--please e-mail Derek at dawong@earthlink.net and tell him!

Derek Wong <dawong@...>

As a test of the new "blocking" policy I'm going to try to send a very
small text attachment with this message--none of you should get it :-)

Derek

You weren't supposed to get this--please e-mail Derek at dawong@earthlink.net...

OK, you don't have to e-mail me, I got it too, I guess it just removes
pictures...

Derek