From: Steve Reilly [mailto:sreilly@cstone.net]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 8:17 PM
To: ap-gto@egroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] AP900GTO and C-11

Just joined the group while waiting for the call on the mount.
Thought
I'd check out the posts for info. I will be using my C-11, NGFs
focuser with digital readout and ST-8 CCD camera. Anyone using a
similar setup? Any sugestions as to counter weights and other
accessaries? Most images will be at f6.3.

Thanks for any info.

Regards,

Steve

P.S. - You have to check this link out, it's pretty funny.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5994/7/_/3615/_/962116680/

rck <rkuberek@...>

Steve Reilly wrote:

Just joined the group while waiting for the call on the mount.
Thought
I'd check out the posts for info. I will be using my C-11, NGFs
focuser with digital readout and ST-8 CCD camera. Anyone using a
similar setup? Any sugestions as to counter weights and other
accessaries? Most images will be at f6.3.
I use that setup, w/o the NGFS but with the CFW8 filter wheel.

I use two 18 lb. counterweights, but the scope does not quite balance in
dec, so i have ordered a counterweight set from Losmandy. For the
dovetail plate.

Great mount on 42" portable pier.

Regards,
Bob K.