AP Command set

Chris,
I e-mailed it to you.
Marjorie Christen

From: Chris Spratt [mailto:cspratt@islandnet.com]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 12:52 PM
To: ap-gto@egroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] AP Command set

Anyone have the AP GOTO keypad command set (LX200 emulation) on disk?
Don't want to have to type out the manual contents and I don't have a
scanner. Need them to send to a programer I know who wants to see why
his planetarium type program (graphical) doesn't work with AP GOTO
mounts. He needs to check the initialization string etc.
If you do please e-mail them to me.
Thanks,

Chris. Spratt

Chris Spratt