Another New Guy

Mark Jenkins <markj@...>

on 3/14/2000 10:02, Charles Sinsofsky at strfire@attglobal.net wrote:

Author: DigitalSky Voice, and the A/P Goto System.
email: strfire@attglobal.net

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Jenkins <markj@pcsincnet.com>
To: <ap-gto@egroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 10:40 AM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Another New Guy

on 3/13/2000 12:32, Charles Sinsofsky at strfire@attglobal.net wrote:

Mark,
the protocol for the A/P mounts is a super set of the Meade protocol. It
is not exactly like the meade protcol, but has some simular abilities.
Though any program ie: astronomy program that uses the meade protcol can
and
will control the A/P mounts only not to the its full abilities with
regards
to accuracy.
Charles,

Is the protocol published for software developers? I would like for my
software to control the AP with the highest level of accuracy possible.

Thanks.

Mark

@Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
Try @Backup FREE and recieve 300 points from mypoints.com Install now:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2345/2/_/3615/_/953048485/

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=ap-gto&m=1

Mark Jenkins <markj@...>

Charles Sinsofsky <strfire@...>

Mark,
the protocol for the A/P mounts is a super set of the Meade protocol. It
is not exactly like the meade protcol, but has some simular abilities.
Though any program ie: astronomy program that uses the meade protcol can and
will control the A/P mounts only not to the its full abilities with regards
to accuracy.

- Charles Sinsofsky