Sent: Monday, July 05, 1999 1:00 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Fwd from Charles S.: New version of DigitalSkyVoice

Loaded setup3.exe....no problems and new functions seem to work fine ....

Derek Wong wrote:

To all DSV users, I have just relessed 2.02.05, please see the WEB site
for
full details and download it from the Transporter Room.

 -= Charles Sinsofsky

  www.digitalskyvoice.com

FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
Try something new and discover more ways to save!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/381

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto

Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: Expand the group?

Derek Wong <dawong@...>