1800 Slew Speed with Mach2GTO, CP5, V5 hand controller, APCC-PRO

Eric Weiner

At the risk of getting verbally abused here in case I missed it in the documentation...  Why doesn't APCC-PRO or the V5 hand controller show a slew speed 1800 option when connected to a 24V source?  In my case it's the AC/DC converter that same with the mount.  I have a Powerex inline meter which confirms the line voltage is ~24.3 VDC.  Nothing else is powered off that supply.  It is simply a matter that if the CP5 gets < 24 VDC that it defaults to 1600, and if > 24 VDC defaults to 1800 but shows 1600 on the controller?

I'm sending this in parallel on the V5 Group.

Thanks,
Eric

Eric,

I don’t know the answer, but will check with my staff.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road