Topics

130 EDF Starfire Field Flatteners

Roland Christen

Hi Astronuts,

Some time back we ran out of 130 EDF  field flattener optics so we have not been able to supply any for people that have these scopes.  Can we have a show of hands of people who have these scopes and would like to have one?

Ken Browne

Hi Roland,

I'm getting ready to order a Field Flattener for my 155 EDF soon....

Ken Browne
503-806-2026

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 6:27 PM Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Astronuts,

Some time back we ran out of 130 EDF  field flattener optics so we have not been able to supply any for people that have these scopes.  Can we have a show of hands of people who have these scopes and would like to have one?

Dan Purjes

I would buy 2 of them, Roland.

I have a 130 GT at one home, and a 130 GTX at another..

They’re fantastic

Thanks,
Dan Purjes

Kevin Cook

Happy Thanksgiving, Roland  - My 130 EDF (#421 with FeatherTouch focuser) would definitely be happier with a dedicated flattener, so add me to your list.

Kevin Cook  (520-771-8768)

Kevin Cook

Happy Thanksgiving, Roland.  Definitely add me to the list of people interested in the flattener for the 130EDF.  I have a late model from 2002 or 2003 (S/N 421), the version with the FeatherTouch focuser.  I keep thinking that this scope calls out for a larger-sensor camera if I can get a good-quality flattener.  Thanks for not forgetting about us.

Kevin Cook (520-771-8768)

jtaylor71@...

I have one, an f/6, and would like a field flattener for it.

Mike Dodd

A question from a newbie on flatteners....

Will this flattener work on a TMB-130SS 130mm f/7 APO?

I have a Feather Touch focuser attached to the OTA with an AP #A1008 2.5" extension tube from the focuser to a Pyxis rotator.

Thanks for all information.

--- Mike

Roland Christen

I would buy 2 of them, Roland.

I have a 130 GT at one home, and a 130 GTX at another..
We have flatteners for the 130F6.3 GT and GTX.
The scope that we ran out of was a much older 130F6 Starfire, which had a different optical design and will not work with the newer GT/GTX flatteners.

Roland