From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Bresler via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 6:19 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] 1200 not returning to Park 5

My 1200 still parks one hour CW up after a session started from Park 5. I checked the site time settings, which
are correct. I also copied the mount location and time to the hand controller (selection #3). Its not a severe
problem, but it never used to do this.

The previous RA non-response probably was caused by an out of balance condition. That is working well now.